Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hitting the mat

We worked late yesterday so I didn't get the ab workout in that I wanted. I made up for it this morning, though. Worked out from 06:00 to 06:45 using only a small corner of the gym. 3 sets of each

lunge 15/leg
front and side plank 3 sets: 1 minute, 45 seconds, 30 seconds
squat with medicine ball 20
dead bugs (abs) 20
straight leg deadlift (hamstring) 5 kg dumbbells 20
Vsit kayak with med ball 20
reverse plank with swiss ball 1 minute
crunch 25
supermans 15

I'm writing this entry at 15:00 in the afternoon and am feeling some stiffness in my arms from yesterday and my legs from today. This is a good sign since it means that I am hitting the muscle groups that I want to exercise.

Nutrition has been great the last couple of days. A good variety of meat and veggies with some dairy and breads. Could use more whole grains in the diet and will try to eat some tomorrow.

Energy: great
Injuries: none

No comments: