Sunday, November 25, 2007

Walking uphill

Woke up feeling like crap today but got out of bed at 5:30 anyway. The local mosque was broadcasting prayers louder than usual but I didn't get any kind of religious feeling from it.

Today did 3 sets of:
lunges 15/leg
dead bugs 25
squat with med ball 20
crunches 20
Then didn't want to do anything else so got on the treadmill for 20 min. Put it at level 6 incline, speed 5.5 km/h and walked uphill for a bit. Heart rate max 130 bpm.

It was more than lack of motivation affecting me this AM. Even at breakfast I didn't have much of an appetite and had no motivation to drink coffee, which isn't like me at all. It wasn't a very good start to the day but I have made it to lunch time and am now feeling better. The cold symptoms are disappearing and my energy level is higher.

No comments: