Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Upper body

This morning was an upper body workout from 5:45 to 6:30 AM. Basically the same exercises as last Tuesday but my performance changed slightly. I was a little bit sore when I started the routine but the soreness went away after the warmup. The routine went well but now that I have finished breakfast and relaxed a bit my arms are killing me. This is surprising since I was only using girly weights.

Bench press with dumbbell 5kg X 12 reps; 10 kg X 12; 15 kg X 12 X 2 sets; 10 kg X 12
jack knife on bench (abs) 15 X 3 sets
assisted chins 4 X Level 12 + 4 X level 14; 12 X L14; 10 X L14
olympic bar + 10 kg 12 reps X 3 sets (arms weren't shaking today so this exercise went better than on Tuesday)
lat pulldown Level 4 12 reps X 3 sets
J complex - same as Tuesday
bench dips with swiss ball 15 X 3 sets (the last few were really hard)
bicep curl w/dumbbell 5 kg 15 reps X 3 sets

All this followed by a good stretch and a hot breakfast. Think I'll take time at lunch to do some more stretching.

No comments: