Friday, February 29, 2008

Hey Hey Hey

Hey hey hey, Fat Albert says go to the gym and do your cardio. And I'm going to sing a song for youuuoouou. And Bill's going to tell you a thing or twoooowowowo.

Ok, I'm a little bit happy today. I've been working like a dog the last three days, and not a lazy dog either. More like a dog on speed. Running around for no apparent reason, fetching things for other people, barking at trees. Well not really barking but you get the idea.

Anyway... today was a long day again - 7:30 AM to 8:30 PM BUT I did get a couple of hours in the middle to go the gym.

run 5 km in 28:15 max HR 156 (better than before), avg HR 152
bike 29 km in 60 min max HR 140 avg HR 134
hot today, drank lots of water all day and one bottle during PT

I feel great. Lots of energy and burned off some tension. The days are sunny now so it is actually fun to be outside. The really hot weather hasn't come yet so it's still comfortable. Best of all there's only two and a half months left until I come home.

No comments: